Monday, December 8, 2008

The Children's Museum & Nika's Skyscraper




















“Today we went on a trip to The Children’s Museum. I drove there with Matthew and my mom. When we got there we had a snack and we went to the playground. At the playground I went on the twisty thing, the swings and the wobbly thing. Melanie was our teacher at the museum. She met us at the park and gave us stickers. At the museum we made anything we wanted out of clay. I made a mini pinch pot and The Statue of Liberty. We got to go in an igloo that was made of books. Then we got to go rock climbing and we went into the pillow fight room. In the rock climbing room we got to climb on any wall we wanted. The pillow fight room was really neat because there was a rope you could use to climb up and then slide down on the mattress. Outside we made bubbles with bubble makers. I made a huge one and I wish I had my bubble maker with a fan in it. After making bubbles I drew a train and a roller coaster ride on the chalk wall. Then we used team work to build a castle and then we pretended we were animals in the aquarium. I was an electric eel. In the shadow room we made shadow puppets. I made a shark and a tree. Then we went to Nika’s Skyscraper house. It was really fun because you can see the trolley from up there. It was really really high, I think it was 10 or 21 feet high, but we had to go to the 29 in the elevator. At Nika’s we had Gingerbread cookies, hot chocolate and rice crispies. We got to take pictures with Lisa J, and we played in the playroom and her room.” ~J.M

No comments: