Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Girls and Guitars...




















“Our question of the day was ‘Do you know who’s birthday is today?’ it is Peyton’s birthday. At morning meeting we read Cinderella again. At job time we decorated our book baggies and we did handwriting and we did our Fairytale Feedback. Some friends read with Lisa J. After recess we had Todd Time. At Todd Time we did basketball, we threw the ball into the hoop and I got no points. After Todd Time my group read Sleeping Beauty with Tricia, then we drew what happened in the beginning, the middle and the end; but I didn’t finish. The other groups read Hansel & Gretel, Snow White and Little Red Riding Hood. At lunch recess I made guitars with A.R. A.R made it first then I asked if she could help me and she did and I decorated it. After peaceful time we played Flash BINGO. Lisa J flashed the numbers and we had to color them in. I got the BINGO on one. After BINGO we had cupcakes for Peyton’s birthday.” ~H.C.

No comments: