Thursday, December 11, 2008

Book Cooks & Book Buddies


“At Writers’ Workshop I wrote a letter to Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk.
I want to write a letter to the Wolf from “The 3 Little Pigs” and tell the wolf not to blow down the houses. I practiced writing the (lowercase) letters v, w and t. I wrote t, space, t space, t space etc. At Book Buddies I had with fun with Melanie. I made a snowman bookmark and read books from my book baggie. In Spanish I colored. At recess Matthew and I raced dump trucks down the hill. I played with Matthew. After lunch I walked with Matthew (to practice) for the Fairytale Ball. At Book Cooks we made cookies with my mom and we dipped them in chocolate. I had fun.” ~A.G.

1 comment:

Åse said...

Kjære lille venn, Andrea!
Takk for at jeg får se alt det flotte dere holder på med! Så flink du og mamma er!
Skolen virker helt super!
Vi har også sett deg på det flyfende teppe i Las vegas. Så morro det var å se!

Klem Åse