Friday, December 12, 2008

Dinosaurs and Dragons


“On the computer I learned how to keep the Earth clean and how to make a Snowman, a Jack-O-Lantern and a Gingerbread Man.” ~J.W.
“In Book Cooks we read ‘Tiny-Rannosaurus’ and we each got to have our own (copy of the book)! I learned that dinosaurs have toothaches. I had a toothache too.” ~T.S.
“I used a lot of colors for my best work at Red Splat table. At Writing Bean table I took my time and sounded my words out and wrote about going to my cousins house. To write the word ‘house’ I looked in my ‘Where’ book because that is the only book I know with the house word in it.” ~J.M.
“When I was working on the computers I learned that one of the computers didn’t work, but then I tried it again ant it worked. Olivia the science teacher visited and I learned that Cheeto (a Bearded Dragon) eats insects and bugs.” ~J.R
“When Olivia visited with Cheeto I learned that he got his name because he has an orange beard like Cheetos.” ~M.E.

No comments: