Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Fairytale Ball Has Begun


“Today at morning job time we wrote about what art is. Art is painting, drawing, creative and imagination. I wrote about the pillow fight room and the jungle (in The Children's Museum). In the pillow fight room there was a slide and some bouncy walls. In the jungle there was some bouncy mushrooms. After job time we went to the art room and we saw some paintings that Victoria showed us. Victoria is an artist. Wow she is creative! At Todd Time we played freeze tunnel tag and we shot some baskets at basketball practice. I did good because I did really well and I paid attention! After lunch recess we practiced the fairytale song for community meeting (On Friday, December 19th). For community meeting we are going to have a fairytale ball. For the fairytale ball I am going to be a prince and dance with Maya. Lorna is helping us practice.” ~E.E.

No comments: