Monday, December 1, 2008

A Monday After Mammoth




















“At morning exploration I played with the tubes in the water table. At morning meeting we shared news. I told the class that I went to Mammoth and now I have to stay in a hotel because my house is under construction. After morning meeting Lauren took us to music. In music we got to do free choice instruments. Then we went to art. In art we used a wooden stick to draw over black paper. I colored it all in. After morning recess we had a meeting about writing two things about our Thanksgiving break. I wrote ‘I went to Mammoth. I went Sledding’. Then we got to practice lowercase handwriting. After peaceful time we read Cinderella. Then we filled out the fairytale chart. At job time I made the cover of my fairytale book. It had Hansel and Gretel’s house.” ~T.S.

No comments: